- Exceptional Panoramic views incl.Ventry Harbour, Dingle Bay, Iveragh Peninsula & Smerwick Harbour
- Ventry Village is approximately 3 miles away & c.7 miles from Dingle Town
- Total Site Area: c. 0.44 ac
- Less than 2 miles from Ard a Bhóthair where there is a shop, church, pub and access to Ventry Beach
- Total Area of Cottage c. 52.47m² (565 sq.ft.)
One of the truly most distinctive properties to come on the market in recent times, the cottage which is nestled near the top of the hill on the Mám Clasach between Ventry & Dunquin enjoys spectacular and breathtaking views of Ventry Harbour, Dingle Bay, the Iveragh Peninsula, Smerwick Harbour & the Mount Brandon Range. The property has been granted planning permission to modify and renovate the cottage including the formation of a new roof and velux windows. The accommodation of the proposed renovated cottage includes kitchen/dining area, living room, bathroom and hallway on the ground floor. The loft is to contain a bedroom.
Passing through Ventry Village continue on the coast road until you reach Ard a Bhóthair. Take a right turn at the crossroads at Paudie O Shé Pub: Continue straight up the hill and as you approach the top the property is on the left hand side immediately after the turn off for Márthain.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.