- Private & Peaceful location with excellent views Smerwick Harbour & the surrounding countryside
- Convenient to many amenities in the surrounding area incl. Ventry Beach (Blue Flag) & Wine Strand
- Electric Heating
- Private Water Supply& Septic Tank
- Approximately 6 miles from Dingle Town, 3 miles from Ballyferriter Village, 2 miles to Ventry
- Situated on 0.54 ac. approx..
- Single Glazed Wooden Windows & Doors
Traditional Cottage with a number of traditional stone build out houses situated in this peaceful, rural and scenic location tucked away at the butt of the hills of Leataoibh. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Shower room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 2 Bedrooms & a Utility Room. The property which is situated on a site measuring 0.54 acres approx. offers scope for further expansion if required. It is also only a short drive to the Blue Flag Ventry Beach & the Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course in Ballyferriter. Total Area: C. 56m² (600 sq.ft.)
Passing through Ventry Village, take a right turn for Ballyferriter at the bend. Continue towards the top of the hill and take a right turn before you reach the top. Continue down this road for approx. ¼ of a mile and the property is the 2nd on the right hand side of the road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.