- Excellent Business Opportunity
- Excellent views of Brandon Bay, Brandon Mountains & Surrounding Countryside
- Thermal Dynamic Heating System
- Only a short drive to Fermoyle Beach, - the longest in Ireland
- Double Glazed Wooden Windows & Doors
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Shop, O" Connors Pub in Cloghane Village, Brandon Villa
- Approximately 9 miles from Dingle Town, 4 miles to Castlegregory Village & c. 3 miles to Brandon V
- Only a short drive to the Stradbally Golf Links Course
- C. 12 car Parking Spaces at Rear
- Direct Access to Foreshore
An Exceptional Business Find on the Wild Atlantic Way, this Modern & Very Well Maintained Purpose Built Hostel is conveniently located in the Scenic Village of Cloghane on the Dingle Peninsula. Totally renovated in c. 2000, this purpose built Hostel which is a popular destination for Hill Walkers & Fishermen can cater for up to c. 50 people. It also has its own private living quarters along with the option for a retail unit on the street front of the property. The property enjoys excellent views of Brandon Bay, The Brandon Mountain Range and The Surrounding Countryside. There is also car parking at the rear of the premises which can cater for approximately 12 vehicles. Total Area: c. 573 m² (6167 sq. ft.)
Passing through Cloghane Village on the main road to Brandon, the property is on the right hand side just a short distance beyond O` Connors Bar/Guesthouse.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.