- Approximately 7 miles from Dingle Town & 1½ mile from Ballydavid Village
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Carrig Church, Ballydavid Village
- Single Glazed Wooden Windows & Doors
- Public Water Supply & Septic Tank
- Excellent views of The Mount Brandon Range & the surrounding countryside
- Only a short stroll to local Rugby Pitch
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attic Suitable for Conversion if required.
Attractive Bungalow situated in a private and peaceful location with excellent views of the Brandon Mountains and surrounding area. The property is situated on approximately 0.35 acre. The property consists of an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining, Utility Room, Shower Room, 3 Bedrooms & a Bathroom. There is also a large Attic suitable for conversion if required. The property is convenient to many amenities in the area incl. pubs, restaurants, beaches. It is approximately 9 miles from Dingle Town and 1½ miles from Ballydavid Village.
Leaving Dingle on the coast road, you will approach Milltown roundabout. Continue straight out taking the Feoghnach road passing An Cúinne Pub until you arrive at Carraig Church. Take a left turn at the Church and continue down this road and you take the 1st turn off to the left: continue down to the end of this road until you reach a T-Junction: take a right turn at this junction and continue up this road for a short distance and the property is the 1st house on the left hand side of the road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.