- Excellent Views of Smerwick Harbour, The Mount Brandon Range & The Surrounding Countryside
- Conveniently located to many amenities in the area incl. Pubs, Restaurants etc
- Detached Steel Cladded Garden Shed
- Situated on approximately 0.54 acre.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Just a short distance to the Blue Flag Ventry Beach
- Timber Framed Home
- Well Mature & Maintained Gardens.
- Solid Oak Flooring throughout
- Private (Group) Water Supply & Septic Tank
Modern Well Maintained Detached Home completed and maintained to an excellent standard. Built in 2006, the house is situated on an elevated site and enjoys excellent views of Smerwick Harbour, The Mount Brandon Range & the Surrounding Countryside. The property is situated only c. 1 mile from Ventry Village and c. 5 miles from Dingle Town. The property is also only a short drive from Ventry Beach (Blue Flag), Wine Strand and the 18 Hole Ceann Sibéal Golf Links Club & Clubhouse. Accommodation comprises of a Front Porch, Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, Bathroom & 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite). Total Area: c. 114m². (1228 sq. ft.)
Passing through Ventry Village, take a right turn for Ballyferriter: Continue to the top of the hill and as you begin to ascend from the top of the hill, the property is the 1st house on the left hand side of the main road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.