- Excellent Modern Design, Layout & Condition
- Central Vacuuming System
- Detached Garden Shed: Plumbed for Sanitary Facilities & Loft Area
- Tarmacadam Driveway
- Private, Peaceful & Scenic Location
- Solid Oak Doors throughout
- Excellent views of the Mount Brandon Range & Surrounding Countryside.
- Approximately 8 miles from Dingle Town & 2 miles to Ballydavid Village
- Situated on approx. 0.89 acre
- Wifi Available
Modern Residence completed to an exceptionally high standard and situated in a private and peaceful location on the Dingle Peninsula. The home which was built in 2006 includes features such as Solid Oak Doors, a Central Vacuuming System & a Detached Garden Shed at the rear. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, Living Room, Toilet & 2 Bedrooms (Ensuite) on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 2 Bedrooms (Ensuite) & a Laundry Room.
Leaving Dingle on the coast road, you will approach Milltown roundabout. Continue straight out taking the Feoghnach road for about 6 miles: continuing on the main road keeping left at the junction for Brandon Creek, continue on the main road for Feoghnach. Tale a left turn off at the next set of crossroads: As you approach a T-Junction take a right turn: Continue down this road a short distance and the property is on the left hand side of the public road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.