- Excellent views of Brandon Bay, Brandon Estuary & the surrounding countryside
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Doors
- Less than 1 mile from Cloghane Village
- Only a short drive to the Stradbally Golf Links Course
- Being Sold Furnished
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Post Office, Shop, Tigh Tomsí Pub & O Connors Pub
- Situated on approx. ½ acre
- Approx 9 miles from Dingle Town, 4 miles to Castlegregory Village & c. 3 miles to Brandon
- Public Water Supply & Septic Tank
Modern Dwelling which contains 2 self-contained residential units perched on the foothills of Faha on the Eastern slopes of the Mount Brandon Range. The property which is less than a mile from Cloghane Village, enjoys excellent views of the Brandon Estuary, The Slieve Mish and the Brandon Mountain Ranges. Accommodation in each unit comprises of Kitchen/Dining & Living Room, Bedroom on the Ground Floor. The First Floor consists of a Landing 2 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) & a Bathroom.
Passing through Cloghane Village and heading in the Brandon direction, you take the first turn off to your left just outside Cloghane Village: continue up this road, passing the graveyard until you reach a T- Junction: take a left turn on this junction and continue along this road for a short distance and the property is on this right hand side. (The entrance to the property is characterised by an agricultural gate immediately beyond a small mature forestry surrounding an old style Farmhouse & Barn)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.