- Excellent condition throughout
- Large Garage with 2 Lean-too Garages: Includes upstairs accommodation which includesf a Gym
- Only a few minute"s drive to Beenbawn & Doonshean Beach
- Well Matured & Maintained Lawns
- Private Well with a Natural Stone Wall Surround
- Excellent Panoramic Views of Dingle Harbour, Dingle Bay & Surrounding Countryside.
- Approximately 2 miles/ 5 minute drive from Dingle Town Centre.
- Beenbawn Beach less than ½ mile away
- Tarmacadam Driveway
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Doors;
Exceptional Modern & Spacious Residence which has been completely to an exceptionally high standard conveniently located in a secluded and private location with exceptional panoramic views of Dingle Harbour, Dingle Bay & Surrounding Countryside. The property which is in a turnkey condition also has a large Garage with 2 Lean to Storage Sheds at the rear of the property and its own private water supply. Situated on approximately ½ of an acre, it is only c. 2 miles/ 5 minute drive from Dingle Town Centre. Accommodation comprises of conservatory, living room, large kitchen/dining area, sunroom/playroom, two Bedrooms, - one ensuite and bathroom on the ground floor. The first floor comprises of a landing, bathroom, two bedrooms and a balcony.
Leaving Dingle Town on the main Dingle to Tralee road (N86), take a right turn immediately before the racecourse at Ballintaggart; continue down this road and take the second turn off to the left (immediately before reaching Beenbawn Beach). Continue up the hill to the very top and as the road swings to the left, the property is the first house on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.