- Prime High Profile Location in the centre of Dingle Town
- Large volume of pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Further Development Opportunity with 1st & 2nd Floors
- Neighbouring premises include Garveys Super Value Supermarket, O" Keeffe"s Chemist, Sheehys Spar
- Oil Fired/Underfloor Heating
- Convenient to all amenities in the Town incl. Supermarkets, Bars, Shops, Restaurants etc.
- High Profile Location in the thriving and bustling area of the Holyground
- C. 34 ft (10.5m.) Street Frontage
- Zoned Town Centre under an Daingean Local Area Plan
Large, Imposing Three Storey Premises Located in the Heart of Dingle Town Centre. The premises, which is situated in an excellent location in the Town has a large volume of pedestrian and vehicular traffic. The property, which currently operates as a Gallery would be suitable for a variety of uses. The property which is in good condition offers the discerning purchaser the opportunity to attain a unique property which would be ideal as an investment and also offers further development potential in the upper levels of the premises. It is central to all amenities in the Town Centre incl. an array of Bars and Restaurants, Offices, Shops, Supermarkets, Banks, Post Office etc.
This property is located in the centre of Dingle Town in the area known as the Holyground. It is directly opposite the main entrance to Garvey`s SuperValue Supermarket
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.