- Excellent views of Ferriter"s Cove, Ceann Sibéal, The Atlantic Ocean & the Surrounding Countryside
- Approximately 2 mile from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & Clubhouse
- Clogher Beach & Coumeenole Beach only a short drive away
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Ballyferriter Village which boasts an array of bars
- Situated on a prominent position on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Approximately 10 miles from Dingle Town & 2 miles from Ballyferriter Village
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Doors
- Situated on approx. ½ acre
Spacious 2 Storey Home situated in a prominent position on the Wild Atlantic Way and which enjoys breath-taking views of Ceann Sibéal, Ferriter`s Cove & The Atlantic Ocean. The house which was total built in 1986 is in good condition. It comprises of 5 Bedrooms (2 ensuite), Bathroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility & Former Garage. Only a short drive to Clogher & Coumeenole Beach, it is also only a short drive to the Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course and to Ballyferriter Village.
Leaving Ballyferriter Village heading towards Dunquin on the main road, you pass Louis Mulcahy`s Pottery/Workshop and the house is the 3rd house on the left hand side after this.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.