Price €275,000 - Available
Brand new Detached Residence situated in a private and peaceful area of Dunquin in the heart of the Gaeltacht of Corca Dhuibhne. This property which is near completion is convenient to all amenities in the area incl. The Great Blasket Interpretive Centre and Dunquin Pier & Ferry. It enjoys excellent views of Inis Tuaisceart otherwise known as the Sleeping Giant. Only a short stroll to the original and still intact birthplace of renowned Blasket Islander, Peig Sayers, the property comprises of 3 Bedrooms, -1 ensuite, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Back Porch and Bathroom. Floored Attic with velux window suitable for conversion if necessary.
Descending from An Clasach road from Ventry you arrive at a T-Junction at the base of the hill; take a left turn and continue along this road passing the primary school on the right hand side; take the first turn off to the left after this school. Continue up this cul de sac road and the property is the first house on the left hand side
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Impressive views of Inis Tuaisceart & Atlantic Ocean
- Double Glazed PVC Windows
- Approx 10 miles from Dingle Town Centre, 4 Miles to Ventry & 3 miles to Ballyferriter Village
- Unique Design & in Excellent Condition throughout
- Only a short stroll to the still intact tarred roofed dwelling and birthplace of Peig Sayers
- Situated on approximately ½ acre elevated site
- Central to many amenities incl. Krugers Pub, Dunquin Pier & Ferry, Great Blasket Interpetive Centre
- Public Water Supply
- Floored Attic Space with Velux Window: suitable for conversion if required
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.