- Panoramic Views of Dingle Harbour, Burnham & Eask Tower
- Convenient to many amenities in Dingle Town incl. Supermarkets, Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs, Clubs, P
- Only a short drive from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & a short walk from Pitch & Putt ra
- Unique Waterfront Property with Foreshore Access to Dingle Harbour
- Approximately 5 minute walk from Dingle Town Centre & only a short stroll from Dingle Pier & Marin
- Electric Storage Heating
Conveniently located two storey house for sale with Foreshore Access: The property which is centrally located is only a short stroll to the many amenities in the Town Centre. The house which is in need of modernisation would be an ideal holiday home or alternatively it could be used for investment purposes. The Ground Floor comprises of a Hallway, Dining Room, Back Kitchen and a Living Room. The First Floor comprises of Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. The property enjoys panoramic views of Dingle Harbour and also has direct access to the foreshore, which would be ideal for boat owners.
Leaving Dingle: drive out the coast road heading towards Milltown roundabout. As you approach the first set of terraced houses on the left hand side immediately opposite Ó Catháin Fish Processing Unit, the property is the 2nd house on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.