- High Profile Location in the thriving and bustling Strand Street & The Tracks.
- Rear Access onto the Tracks where there is a large amount of Pedestrian & Vehicular Traffic
- Convenient to all amenities in the Town Centre incl. Bars, Shops, Restaurants etc.
- C. 11m. Street Frontage on Strand St. & c. 5m Street Frontage onto The Tracks
- Neighbouring premises incl Garvey"s SuperValue Strand House, Garvey"s Sports & Leisure
- Large Back Yard
- Total site area measuring approximately 0.092 acres
- Further Development Opportunity with 1st & 2nd Floors & Back Yard
- Prime Location
- Zoned Town Centre under an Daingean Local Area Plan
A rare opportunity to acquire a Large Prime property situated in the Heart of Dingle Town Centre in the thriving and bustling area of Strand Street. This prime property which is in need of modernisation offers the discerning purchaser the opportunity to acquire a unique property which would be ideal as an investment and also offers further commercial potential in the upper levels of the premises and also the Large Back Yard offers scope for further development which opens onto The Tracks which also offers a 2nd Access Point. It is central to all amenities in the Town Centre incl. an array of Bars and Restaurants, Shops, Supermarkets, Banks, Post Office etc.
This property is located in Strand Street in the heart of Dingle Town directly across the road from Garvey`s Sports & Leisure.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.