Price €380,000 - New Instruction
Modern Spacious Residence which is excellently maintained and situated on 1.5 acres of well-manicured grounds with restored Historical Traditional Stone Built Outhouses at the rear of the property part of which has been converted into a Studio/Art Gallery. The main Residence which was built in 2005, enjoys excellent countryside views is also only a short drive to Dingle Town. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, Sunroom, Living Room, Bedroom & Bathroom on the Ground Floor. The First Floor comprises of a Landing, 3 Bedrooms (2 ensuite) & a Hot Press. The Total Area of the Main Residence comprises of c. 217 m² (2335 sq. ft.). Area of Renovated Out-Houses: c. 102 m² (1107 sq. ft.)
Leaving Dingle on the coast road, you will approach Milltown roundabout. Continue straight out taking the Feoghnach road for about 3 miles passing Glens National School. As you approach Glens Bridge, take an immediate left turn at this bridge and continue down this road and the house is the 2nd house on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Detached Private Residence with Associated Historical Traditional Stone Built Outhouses
- Approximately 4 miles from Dingle Town Centre
- Well Mature & Maintained Gardens
- Accompanied by a number of Historical Outhouses
- Tarmacadam Driveway
- Situated on a spacious site comprising of approximately 1½ acres
- Excellent views of the Surrounding Countryside
- Private Water Supply
- Traditional Stone Built Outhouses Serviced with Electric & Water
- Orchard includes Tress such as Native Oak, Black Alder, Mountain Ash & Sycamore
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.