- Site with Full Planning Permission for a 173 m² (1861 sq.ft.) Residence
- Total site comprising of c. 0.75 ac
- Relatively level site which comprises of a substantial amount of natural topsoil
- Excellent views of surrounding area.
- Planning Reference Number: 08/5
- Private (Well) Water Supply & Wastewater Treatment Unit
- Approximately 4 miles from Dingle Town Centre & 1 mile from Glens National School
Excellent opportunity to acquire a unique site on which Full Planning Permission for a 173 m² (1861 sq.ft.) Residence has been granted. The c. ¾ acre site enjoys excellent countryside views of the surrounding countryside and is approximately 4 miles from Dingle Town Centre and less than 1 mile from Glens National School. The proposed dwelling is to be serviced by a Private Water Supply (Well) and Waste Treatment Unit.
Leaving Dingle on the coast road, you will approach Milltown roundabout. Continue straight out taking the Feoghnach road for about 2 miles passing Glens National School. Continue past the school for about another mile until you approach a bridge on the main road. Take a left turn immediately after the bridge and continue down this road for about a ¼ of a mile passing 4 houses on the right hand side. The site is immediately after the forth house.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.