Price €250,000 - Available
Modern, Spacious 3 Bedroomed End of Terrace Home completed to an exceptionally high standard only a short walk from the well renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach. The property which is in turn key condition also has an impressive B2 Building Energy Rating. It enjoys its own private back patio area and has a rear entrance. Accommodation comprises of an Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room, Toilet, Utility and an Ensuite Bedroom on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 2 Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Total Area: c. 114 m² (1226 sq. ft.). Viewing highly recommended & available to view by appointment.
Leaving Inch Beach heading in the Milltown/Killarney direction, you pass Foley`s Pub at Inch. An Ghráig is approximately 150m after this pub on the left hand side of the road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Excellent views of Castlemaine Harbour
- Security Alarm.
- Finished Timber Floor in Living Room & Bedrooms
- Only a short walk from the well renowned Inch Beach (Blue Flag)
- Dingle Town (15 miles), Tralee (20 miles), Killarney (25 miles), Farranfore Train Station (20 mile
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors.
- Fully tiled kitchen and utility room floors.
- Bathroom and Ensuites are tiled.
- Convenient to all the local amenities, incl. Local Church, Foley"s Bar, Sammys Bar & Restaurant
- Allocated Car Parking available
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.