Price €560,000 - Exclusive
Outstanding Dormer Style Detached Split-Level Home for sale in this exclusive location of Dingle Town. The property which is centrally located in a private and peaceful area of the town is also central to all amenities in the locality. The house which is very well maintained and completed to an exceptionally high standard would be an ideal family home or alternatively as a second home. The ground floor comprises of a hallway, shower-room, kitchen/dining area, utility room, living Room & 2 bedrooms on the ground floor. The first floor comprises of spacious landing, 2 bedrooms (both ensuite with walk-in wardrobes) a hot press and a store room. The property enjoys excellent views of Dingle Harbour and is being sold with the majority of furnishings.
Continuing up Main Street onto Upper Main Street, passing Barr na Sráide Bar & the Old Dingle Hospital. Take the first right hand turn after the hospital up the hill towards the Fire Station; take the first immediate left and follow the road around up the hill towards the top of the estate and the property is the 3rd house from the top on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Modern Detached Split Level Home in excellent Condition
- Excellent views of Dingle Harbour & The Surrounding Countryside
- Only a 10 min. drive from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & a short walk from Pitch & Putt
- The property is being sold with the majority of Furnishings
- Detached Wooden Garden Shed at Rear
- Convenient to many amenities in Dingle Town incl. Supermarkets, Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs etc.
- Only a short Stroll from Dingle Town Centre
- Double Glazed Golden Oak PVC Windows & Doors (Teak Front Door)
- Private & Peaceful location
- 2 Designated Car Parking Spaces at of the Residence
Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.