- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Approximately 7 miles from Dingle Town & 1 mile from Ballydavid Village
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Carrig Church & Shop, Ballydavid Village
- Only a short stroll to local Rugby Pitch
- Public Water Supply & Biocycle Treatment Unit
- Double Glazed Golden Oak PVC Windows & Doors
- Excellent views of Smerwick Harbour, Inis Tuaisceart, The Mount Brandon Range & the surrounding co
- Gorman"s Guesthouse/Restaurant & An tSeana Ché Restaurant are also only a short distance away
- Stylish Design & completed to a very good standard
- Detached Steel Cladded Garden Shed at rear
Modern, Stylish Detached Storey & Half Residence at Ballylusky, Ballydavid on the Dingle Peninsula. Built in c. 2006, this turn-key residence is conveniently located to many amenities in the nearby area incl. Carraig Church, Shop & Muiríoch Beach. It is also located only c. 1 mile from Ballydavid Village which has 2 Pubs/Restaurant and Pier. Accommodation comprises of an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Corridor, Kitchen, Dining Room, Utility Room, Toilet, and 1 Bedroom (ensuite) on the Ground Floor. The First Floor comprises of a 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) & a Bathroom.
As you are travelling from Carrig Church towards Muiríoch Village, the property is on the right hand side of the main immediately before the Rugby Pitch.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.