- Excellent views of Smerwick Harbour
- Only a short stroll to Muiríoch Beach
- Steel Cladded Shed at Rear
- Property being sold with majority of furnishings
- Mains Water & Sewage
- Excellent Condition throughout
- Conveniently located and only a short walk from the amenities in Ballydavid Village
- On Site Car Parking available
- Situated on c. 0.21 acres
- Approximately 6 miles from Dingle Town
Outstanding Modern Storey & Half Detached Residence for sale in this picturesque location of the Dingle Peninsula. The house which is part of an exclusive development of five detached homes is exceptionally well maintained and completed to an exceptionally high standard. It would be an ideal family home or alternatively as a second home. The Ground Floor comprises of a Front Porch, Hallway, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Toilet, Bedroom (Ensuite), Living Room & Sunroom. The 1st Floor comprises of Spacious Landing, 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) a Hot Press and a Shower Room. The property enjoys excellent views of Smerwick Harbour and is being sold with the majority of furnishings. Approx. Total Area: 181 m² (1948 sq. ft.)
As you enter Muiríoch Village from the coast road from Ballyferriter, you veer to the right as you enter the village and you take the first right turn up towards the primary school: continue up the hill and take the 1st turn off to the left into this cluster of 5 detached houses. The property is on the right hand side on the elevated part of the estate near the public road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.