- C. 2½ acres of good quality pasture
- Boundaries well defined
- Approximately 6 miles from Dingle Town Centre, ½ mile from Ballydavid Village
- Convenient to many amenities in Muiríoch Village incl. Primary School & Muiríoch Beach
- Ideally suited for agricultural or horticultural use, may have future development potential
- Private Water Supply
- Just a short distance to Muiríoch Beach & Village, Carraig Church & Shop.
C. 2½ acres of good quality pasture at Emlagh Muiríoch. The holding which is laid out in a single plot is bounding the public road along the northern boundary and a hard core road along the eastern boundary. The lands are conveniently located just outside Muiríoch Village. The property also enjoys excellent views of the Smerwick Harbour and surrounding countryside, and is only a short distance to Muiríoch Beach & Carraig Church & Shop. Distance from Ballydavid Village is approximately ½ mile and Dingle Town is approximately 6 miles away. Map available upon request.
The property is on the main road just a short distance from Muiríoch Primary School as you are heading towards Dingle.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.