- Semi-Detached Residence located in the centre of Annascaul Village
- A short drive to the world renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach (c. 4 miles)
- Single Glazed Wooden Windows & solid wooden front Door.
- Public Water Supply
- Convenient to many amenities in Annascaul Village, incl. Primary School, Church, Shop, Pubs & Rest
- Approx 15 mins. drive from Dingle Town and 25 mins. to Tralee & 30 mins. to Killarney
- Garage situated on Gable end
Semi-Detached Residence in need of some modernisation situated on the centre of Annascaul Village. The property which is convenient to many of the Village's amenities incl. restaurant, local pubic houses, shop, post office and a primary school, is also only a short drive to Inch Beach. Accommodation comprises a Hallway, Dining Room, Kitchen, Back Hallway, Toilet, Living Room and a Storage Room on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom & an Office/Store.
This property is located in the centre of Annascaul Village across the road from Dan Foley`s Pub & adjacent to the Annascaul Pottery Premises.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.