- Approximately 5 acres
- Group water supply scheme
- Reasonably well fenced
- Approximately 3 miles from the renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach
- Access via a hardcore roadway which leads onto a Country Tar Road
- Private, Peaceful & Scenic Location
- Excellent views of the Surrounding Countryside.
- Less than 3½ miles from Annascaul Village, Less than 6 miles to Camp Village
A rare opportunity to acquire c. 5 acres of agricultural land situated in a private, peaceful & pitcuresque setting on the Dingle Peninsula. Approximately 3½ miles from Annascaul Village in the Tralee direction, this large field is being sold as agricultural land but may also hold some development potential in future; ideally suited for agricultural or horticultural use. The field is conveniently located on the main road between Annascaul and Camp on the main Dingle to Tralee road (N86).
Passing Annascaul Village in the Tralee direction, continue on the main road for approximately 3½ miles until you reach Lougher Cross. Take a right turn at this cross and head down the road in the direction of Inch: Passing the first house on the right hand side take the next right turn onto a hardcore roadway between the two houses and this roadway leads into the land.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.