- Detached Private Residence in a Private & Peaceful Location
- Only a short stroll to Lough Gill
- Situated on approx. 0.10 acre
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Castlegregory Village
- Public Water & Septic Tank
- Only a short stroll to Castlegregory Village
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent views of Lough Gill & the surrounding countryside
- Well Mature & Maintained Gardens.
- External Turf Shed at Rear
Traditional Bungalow situated in a private and peaceful location, which enjoys excellent views of Lough Gill, the surrounding countryside & the Mount Brandon Range. The property which is only a short stroll from Lough Gill, is in need of total modernisation. It is also only a short stroll to Castlegregory Village. Accommodation comprises of a Front Porch, Hallway, Living Room, Shower Room, 2 Bedrooms, Living/Dining Room & a Back Kitchen.
Leaving Castlegregory Village heading towards Stradbally on the lower road, you pass Natterjack`s Pub on the left. Take the immediate next right turn after this heading towards Lough Gill. Continue down this road for a short distance and the property is the 2nd house on the right hand side of the road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.