Price €365,000 - Available
Exceptional Modern Residence which also enjoys exceptional panoramic views of Smerwick Harbour & Surrounding Countryside. The property which was constructed in 2001 is finished and maintained to a very high standard. The property also has a large Detached Double Garage which includes a Service Pit, 3 Phase Power and 2 x Electric Up & Over Doors. Accommodation in this very well maintained Residence consists of a Hallway, 3 Bedrooms (2 ensuite), Toilet, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room and Sunroom.
Travelling from Dingle to Ballyferriter via The Long Road, continue along the main road until you reach the top of the hill at Ballinana: take a left turn at the crossroads at the top of the hill heading in the Ballyferriter direction: taking this route you continue around a sharp bend immediately after this set of crossroads and continue down the hill: the property is the 2nd house on the left hand side of the main road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Detached Private Residence situated on an Elevated c. ½ acre Site
- Detached Double Garage at Rear incl. Service Pit, 3 Phase Power, Electric Up & Over Doors x 2
- Double Glazed Wooden Windows & Doors
- 9ft. Ground to Ceiling Height
- Approximately 5 miles from Dingle Town & 3 miles from Ballyferriter Village
- Excellent views of Smerwick Harbour & the surrounding countryside
- Completed to an exceptionally high standard
- Underfloor Heating throughout with Electric Storage Heaters
- Patio Area at Rear
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Ballyferriter Village which include the choice of 3 pubs
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.