- Exceptional Panoramic views of Dingle Bay, Inch Beach, Castlemain Harbour & Iveragh Peninsula
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- The Inch Beach amenity is ideal for swimming, sunbathing, kayaking, surfing/windsurfing etc.
- Annascaul Village (2 miles) Dingle Town (15 miles), Tralee (20 miles), Killarney (25 miles),
- Situated on c. 0.30 acres
- Public Water Supply
- Only a short stroll from the well known Inch Beach (Blue Flag)
- Convenient to all the local amenities, incl. Local Church, Foley"s Bar, The Strang Hotel, Sammys Bar
Well Maintained Residence nestled on an elevated site in this exceptional location which boasts stunning & unrivalled panoramic views of Dingle Bay, Inch Beach, Castlemaine Harbour & the Iveragh Peninsula. The property which would be ideal as either a family home, holiday home or even a retirement home is convenient to the many amenities in the area and is also only a short stroll to the Blue Flag Inch Beach. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedroom, Toilet & Shower Room on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor includes a Landing, Bathroom & 2 Bedrooms.
Leaving Inch Beach heading in the Dingle direction, you take the immediate first turn off to the right immediately after you pass the Strand Hotel: Continue up the hill and the property is the 2nd last house on the right hand side towards the end of the laneway.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.