- Spacious Back Yard
- High Profile Location in the thriving and bustling Green Street
- Further Development Opportunity with 1st & 2nd Floors & Back Yard
- Neighbouring premises include The Spar Supermarket, Hannie Agnes Bar, O" Keeffe"s Pharmacy,
- Zoned Town Centre under an Daingean Local Area Plan
- Total site area measuring approximately 0.026 acres
- Convenient to all amenities in the Town Centre incl. Bars, Shops, Restaurants etc.
- C. 5.7m. (18 ½ ft.) Street Frontage on Green St.
- Mains Water & Sewage
A rare opportunity to acquire a Prime property situated in the Heart of Dingle Town Centre in the thriving and bustling area of Green Street. This prime property which is in need of total modernisation offers the discerning purchaser the opportunity to attain a unique property which would be ideal as an investment and also offers further commercial potential in the upper levels of the premises and also the Spacious Back Yard offers scope for further development. It is central to all amenities in the Town Centre incl. an array of Bars and Restaurants, Shops, Supermarkets, Banks, Post Office etc. Approximate Area of House: 102m² (1092 sq. ft.)
This property is located on Lower Green Street opposite the entrance to the Farranakilla Residential Complex.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.