- Lot 1: The Entire. (c. 35 acres + Commonage incl. House & Sheds)
- Lot 3: (c. 6.6 Acres at Goulane East)
- Lot 5: (c. 4 Acres at Goulane East Incl. Sheds) SOLD
- Lot 7: (c. 16 Acres of Mountain/Coarse Ground at Goulane East)
- Lot 9: (Commonage: c. 28 Nett Acres at Goulane East) SOLD
- Lot 2: (c. 5¼ Acre at Banogue Beg) SOLD
- Lot 4: (c. 1 Acre Incl. Cottage) SOLD
- Lot 6: (c. 2.6 Acres at Goulane East)
- Lot 8: (Commonage: c. 28 Nett Acres at Goulane East) SOLD
An excellent opportunity to acquire a C. 35 acre farm holding with a Traditional Quaint Cottage and some traditional out houses situated in a private, peaceful & picturesque setting on the Dingle Peninsula. Located approximately 1 mile from Lispole Village, the property which is laid out in eight divisions and are only a short distance apart comprise of approximately 35 acres plus commonage, the majority of which consists of good quality pasture. The holding can either be purchased in its entirety or in lots. Maps and further details available on request.
Passing through Lispole Village, take a left turn at Garrynadur Cross: continue down this road and the first lots are on either side of the country tar road just a short distance down. Continuing up towards the hill and keeping to the right towards the end of the laneway, the remaining lots are somewhat scattered with the cottage being the last house on this laneway on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.