Price €275,000 - Available
Modern Bungalow with Detached Garage situated in this startling area of the Dingle Peninsula. Situated on approx. 0.37 acre at Gortadoo, the home is only a short distance from Ballyferriter Village. This house which is completed and maintained to a very high standard enjoys excellent views of the surrounding countryside. It is also only a short stroll from Béal Bán Beach. Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course is also only a short drive away. Accommodation includes Three Bedrooms - (1 Ensuite), Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area & Bathroom, Front Porch & Hallway. The property is being sold furnished.
Leaving Ballyferriter heading towards Dunquin take the first right turn heading for the Golf Course. Continue along this road until you come to a T Junction. Take a right turn at this junction heading for Dun an Oir and continue down this road and take the first turn off to the right. Continue until you cone to another T junction and take a left turn. Passing a triangular grassy knoll take the second exit heading for Béal Bán Beach. Continue down this road towards the beach and the house is the 4th on the left hand side
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Cosy Detached Residence
- Approximately 11 miles from Dingle Town & 2 miles from Ballyferriter Village
- Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Approximately 1 mile from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & Clubhouse
- Excellent views of Smerwick Harbour, the Three Sister Peaks & the Mount Brandon Range
- Situated on approx. 0.37 acre
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage measuring c. 8m x 6m
- Only a short stroll from the excellent Béal Bán Beach
- The property is being sold furnished
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.