- Excellent views of surrounding countryside and distant Sea Views incl. Skellig Rock
- Approximately 4 miles/10 minute drive from Dingle Town Centre.
- Custom Built Wine Cellar
- Being sold with Furnishings
- Private Water Supply & Septic Tank
- Private and Peaceful Location
- Well Maintained and in Good Condition throughout
- Detached Studio at rear of Main Residence
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Doors
- Situated on c. 0.37 acres
Distinctive & Traditional, 2 Storey Residence with a Modern Style Extension completed and maintained to a very high standard. The property which is situated in a private and peaceful location enjoys excellent countryside views and distant views of the Atlantic Ocean & The Skellig Rock. The property enjoys a number of distinctive features which includes a purpose built Wine Cellar with a Concrete Roof at the rear of the property along with a self-contained Studio/Apartment. Accommodation includes 6 Bedrooms (2 Ensuite), Sunroom, Conservatory, 2 Living Rooms, Kitchen & Bathroom. Viewing Highly Recommended.
Leaving Dingle on the coast road, you will approach Milltown roundabout. Continue straight out taking the Feoghnach road for about 3 miles passing Glens National School; As you approach a bridge on this road (known as the Droichead Bán), you take the first turn off to the right immediately before the bridge: Continue up this road and take the next turn off to the right and the property is the 1st house on the left hand side of the road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.