Price €265,000 - Available
Detached Bungalow maintained to a very good standard with an attractive design and layout conveniently located approximately 2½ miles from Dingle Town Centre. The property enjoys some unique features including the Garfinny River running along the back boundary of the property. Situated on a spacious c. 0.59 of an acre, the property comprises of a Hallway, Four Bedrooms (3 ensuite), Bathroom, Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Sun Room & a Garage.
Leaving Dingle travelling on the main road to Tralee (N86), for approximately 2½ miles, the house on the left hand side on the main road immediately before Henehan`s Garage immediately after a hump back bridge.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Spacious Residence
- Excellent Views of Surrounding Countryside
- Approximately 2½ miles/5 minute drive from Dingle Town Centre.
- Public Water Supply & Septic Tank
- Well Maintained Gardens which includes some Apple Trees
- Both Double Glazed PVC & Wooden Windows & Doors
- Natural River (Garfinny River) running along the back boundary
- Tarmacadam Driveway
- Situated on c. 0.24 ha (0.59ac)
- Garage attached to gable end of House
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.