- C. 33 acres of mixed quality pasture
- Public Water Supply
- Approx 10 miles from Dingle Town Centre, 4 Miles to Ventry & 3 miles to Ballyferriter Village
- Boundaries clearly defined and reasonably well fenced
- Excellent Panoramic views of The Blasket Islands, Atlantic Ocean & Surrounding Countryside
- Central to many amenities in the area incl. Krugers Pub, Dunquin Pier & Ferry, Intepetive Centre
Agricultural Land holding amounting to c. 33 acres of mixed quality pasture laid out in a single holding located in a scenic area overlooking the Blasket Islands & Atlantic Ocean. The property which is severed by the public road has its boundaries well defined and is reasonably well fenced. (Approximately 26 Acres on the Sea side of the Road & Approximately 7 Acres on the Hill side of the Road). The property which is being sold in 1 Lot is bounding the Atlantic Ocean on its western boundary. Maps available upon request.
Driving through Dunquin Village passing the turn off for the Blasket Interpetive Centre: continue further up this road and as you go around the bend the property is on either side of the public road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.