POA - Exclusive
Luxurious 4 Bedroom House situated on an elevated c. 1 acre site with a south facing front garden in this superb location overlooking Dunquin Village and offers exceptional panoramic views of the Blasket Islands & Atlantic Ocean. The property which is completed to an excellent standard include features such as Underfloor Heating, Natural Stone Faced Interior Gable. Accommodation includes on Ground Floor: Open Plan Kitchen/ Living/Dining Area, Sunroom, Utility Room, 4 Bedrooms, - 4 ensuite, & Bathroom. First Floor comprises: Large Study/Gallery Area.
Driving through Dunquin Village heading towards Ballyferriter Village, take a right turn at the first crossroad junction (opposite the turn off for the Great Blasket Interpretive Centre). Continue up the hill and take the 2nd turn off to the left: continue up this laneway and the property is directly in front of you at the end of the laneway
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Detached Private Residence with Excellent Views incl. The Blasket Islands
- Excellent layout & condition throughout
- Approx 10 miles from Dingle Town, 4 miles to Ventry, 3 miles to Ballyferriter.
- Underfloor/Oil Fired Central Heating
- Situated on an elevated site of approx. 0.91 acre
- Overlooking the Wild Atlantic Way
- Convenient to many amenities in village incl. Krugers Pub, The Great Blasket Interpretive Centre,
- Garden Hot Tub
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.