Price €300,000 - Sale Agreed
Traditional 2 Storey House situated approximately 2 miles from Cloghane Village. The property was substantially refurbished and extended in 2007 and is situated on approximately a c. 1 acre site enjoying fantastic views of the Surrounding Countryside. Located only a short stroll from Fermoyle Beach, the property is in very good condition and is very well maintained. Accommodation comprises of a Front Porch, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Shower Room, a Living Room & 1 Bedroom on the Ground Floor. The First Floor consists of a Landing, 3 Bedrooms (1 En-suite) and a Bathroom. The property is being sold Fully Furnished.
Driving from Crutches Hotel towards Fermoyle Beach, pass the entrance to the beach staying on a country tar road passing over two narrow hump back bridges: After passing the second one take the first right turn: Continue up this road for a short distance and the property is the 4th house on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Excellent Detached Dwelling situated in a Private and Peaceful Location
- External Steel Cladded Garden Shed
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Tigh Tomsí Pub & O Connors Pub in Cloghane Village
- Situated on approximately 1 acre
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Fully Fitted Solid Oak Kitchen
- Approximately 9 miles from Dingle Town, 2 miles to Cloghane Village
- Only a few minutes walk (c. 50m) from one of the longest beaches in Ireland
- Pebbled Driveway
- Being sold Fully Furnished
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.