- Approximately 9½ acres of Top Quality Pasture
- Access via country tarred road
- Private, Peaceful & Scenic Location
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. shops, pub, church, and beaches among other amenities.
- Approx 2 ml from Lispole Village & less than 4 ½ ml to Annascaul Village
- Boundaries well defined
- Mains Water Supply
- Excellent views of Dingle Bay & the Surrounding Countryside.
- Approx 8 miles from the renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach &c. 2 ml to Minard Beach & Castle
An excellent opportunity to acquire C. 9½ acres of top quality agricultural pasture situated in a private, peaceful & picturesque setting on the Dingle Peninsula. Located approximately 2 miles from Lispole Village, the property which is laid out in a single plot comprise of approximately 9½ acres. Map and further details available on request.
Passing through Lispole Village, take a right turn at Garrynadur Cross: continue up this road and take the first right turn past the Cemetery: continue straight down along this road passing the crossroads for the Quarry and continue until the end of the laneway and the plot of ground is on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.