- Modern High Specification Industrial Style Premises
- Approx 15 mins. drive from Dingle Town and 25 mins. To Tralee & 30 mins. To Killarney
- Gas Heating
- A short drive to the renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach (C 4 miles)
- Zoned Mixed Use, Proposed Residential & Amenity under the Annascaul Local Area Plan
- Mains Water, Sewage & Electricity (Three-Phase)
- Property Bounding the Anagap & Annascaul Rivers
- Convenient to many amenities in Annascaul Village, incl. Primary School, Church, Shops & Pubs
The Connor Crean Centre was built to celebrate the memory of Jerome Connor, famous international sculptor and Tom Crean, the Antarctic Explorer; both born in Annascaul. This Modern Workshop Facility which was originally used by FAS as a community training centre and more recently used by the community for various local activities, this premises measures approximately 270m² (2910 sq.ft.) GEA. The facility which was built in 1999 is situated on a large site comprising of c. 1.67 acres in total of which there has also been OPP been granted for 2 Residential Dwellings. Accom of the facility comprises of a large workshop area, a classroom, ladies & gents toilets, 2 offices and a small basement area. It is bounding the Annagap and the Annascaul Rivers. It is only a short distance (c. 250m) from the Main Dingle Tralee Road (N86).
As you are entering Annascaul Village from the Dingle direction, take the first left immediately before Annascaul Bridge: continue up this road and take the first turn to the right and the property is bounding the public roadway.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.