- Detached Private Spacious Residence
- Solid Wooden Flooring
- Approximately 8 miles from Dingle Town
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Ballyferriter Village which has many bars & restaurants
- Detached Steel Cladded Garden Shed
- Double Glazed Solid Wooden Windows & Doors
- Solid Oak Architraves & Doors
- Approximately 2 mile from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & Clubhouse
- Patio Area at Rear
- Property being sold Fully Furnished
Modern Detached Residence situated at the end of a private estate just a short stroll form Ballyferriter Village. The Residence which was built in 2006 is in excellent condition. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Living/Sunroom, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, Jack ‘n Jill Shower Room and a Bedroom on the Ground Floor. The First Floor comprises of a Landing 4 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) and a Bathroom. It is also only a short drive to the Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course and to Ballyferriter Village. It is being sold Fully Furnished.
As you enter Ballyferriter Village, take a left turn into a private estate known as Cloonties: Continue up to the end of this estate and the property is the last house at the end of the laneway.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.