- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Post Office, Shop, Tigh Tomsí Pub & O Connors Pub
- Excellent views of Brandon Bay, Brandon Mountains & Surrounding Countryside
- Double Glazed Wooden Windows & Doors
- Patio Area at rear
- OFCH Systems x 2
- Approximately 9 miles from Dingle Town, 4 miles to Castlegregory Village & c. 3 miles to Brandon
- Under Tile Heating in Master Bedroom
- Natural Stone Faced Front Gable
- Natural Stream running along northern boundary of property
- Being sold fully furnished: Top Quality Furnishings Included
Exceptional split level residence situated in Cloghane Village with excellent views of Brandon Bay, The Brandon Mountains and The Surrounding Countryside. The property which is in excellent condition boasts a hoast of unique features which includes a Large Living Room with Front & Rear Balconies, Large Foyer with high ceiling, under tile heating in Master Bedroom. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Four Double Bedrooms - three ensuite & Large Living Room. The property is being sold Fully Furnished which includes some top quality furnishings. Viewing Highly Recommended.
Passing through Cloghane Village on the main road to Brandon, the property is on the left hand side just beyond the Post Office
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.