- Excellent views of Brandon Bay, Brandon Estuary & the surrounding countryside
- Situated on approx. 1 acre
- Large number of Mature Trees
- Less than 1 mile from Cloghane Village
- Only a short drive to the Stradbally Golf Links Course
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Shop, O Connors Pub in Cloghane
- Natural fresh water stream
- Hay Barn & Traditional Stone Built Out Houses situated on site
- Approx 9 miles from Dingle Town, 4 miles to Castlegregory Village & c. 3 miles to Brandon
- Private Water Supply & Septic Tank
Traditional 2 Storey Dwelling perched on an elevated and spacious site of c. 1 acre on the foothills of Faha on the Eastern slopes of the Mount Brandon Range. The property which is less than a mile from Cloghane Village, enjoys excellent views of the Brandon Estuary, The Slieve Mish and the Brandon Mountain Ranges. Accommodation comprises of Hallway, living Room, 2nd Living Room/Parlour and Kitchen on the Ground Floor. The First Floor consists of a Landing/Hallway 3 Bedrooms & a Bathroom.
Passing through Cloghane Village and heading in the Brandon direction, you take the first turn off to your left just outside Cloghane Village: continue up this road, passing the graveyard until you reach a T- Junction: take a left turn on this junction and continue along this road for a short distance and the property is on this right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.