Price €140,000 - Available
Spacious, Traditional Two Storey Dwelling situated in a private and peaceful location, which enjoys excellent views of the Mount Brandon Range. The property which is in need of some modernisation is approximately a 10 minute drive from Dingle Town and less than a 5 minute drive from Ballydavid Village. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Living Room, Bathroom, Utility Room, Dining Room & Kitchen on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 5 Bedrooms & a Toilet.
Leaving Dingle on the coast road, you will approach Milltown roundabout. Continue straight out taking the Feoghnach road for about 6 miles: continuing on the main road keeping left at the junction for Brandon Creek, continue on the main road for Feoghnach. Tale a left turn off at the next set of crossroads: As you approach a T-Junction take a right turn: Continue down this road a short distance and the property is on the left hand side on a corner as you are taking a sharp right hand turn on the public road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Excellent views of the Mount Brandon Range & Surrounding Countryside.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. An Cúinne Pub, An Bóthar Pub & Feoghnach Primary School
- Mains Water
- Double Glazed PVC & Wooden Windows & Doors
- Situated on approx. ¼ acre
- Approximately 8 miles from Dingle Town & 3 miles to Ballydavid Village
- Private, Peaceful & Scenic Location
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.