- Situated on Mature & Well Maintained C. 1 acre. Gardens incl. Summerhouse & Sundial
- Double Garage
- Electronic Entrance Gates
- Approximately 3 miles from Dingle Town Centre.
- Private, Peaceful & Scenic Location
- Double & Triple Glazed PVC Windows & Solid Wooden (Teak) Door.
- Fibre Broadband
- Wooden Garden Shed, Greenhouse & Vegetable Plot
- Excellent views of Dingle Harbour, The Mount Brandon Range & the Surrounding Countryside
- Being Sold Substantially Furnished
Sedgemoor is a Superb, Spacious Architecturally Designed Residence of some 10 rooms in the picturesque area of Burnham. Situated c. 3 miles from Dingle Town, the property enjoys panoramic views of the Town, Marina & Harbour against the backdrop of Mount Brandon and surrounding hillsides. This house with it's integrated double Garage presents a spacious dwelling and is finished and maintained to a very high standard. The whole site is designed for maximum privacy with front and back gardens comprising of c. 1 acre approached by Electronic Double Gates.
Leaving Dingle travelling on the main road to Ventry, continue on the main road for approximately 2 miles. Take a left turn at the junction for Coláiste Íde. Continue up this road for approximately ¼ mile. The property is the forth house on the left hand side after the turn off for Coláiste Íde.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.