Price €750,000 - Exclusive
The stone faced house is a unique and exclusive property with a total living area of approx. 3000 sq. ft, which distinguishes itself through a high quality construction as well as a modern and elegant interior. The whole property offers a bright and open floor plan on two floors. The modern interior harmonically emphasized by traditional aspects. The ground floor comprises a spacious and open living, dining and kitchen area. The living room offers a comfortable seating area, a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, which guarantees cosy evenings, and large panoramic windows, which offer absolute stunning views over the surrounding nature and Dingle town / bay. The dining and kitchen area distinguishes itself through an open and comfortable design and layout. Furthermore, the ground floor contains the spacious and modern large bedroom with en-suite, utility room, WC, Storage Room and a fifth bedroom or study space. A bright solid oak and bronze iron staircase leads into the light bathed first floor gallery. The first floor has 3 large bedroom, Bathroom and Steam Room. The master en-suite bedroom enjoys a spacious dressing room / walk in wardrobe. The dwelling house is surrounded by approx. 1 acre of beautifully landscaped gardens, which have been professionally designed. The comfortable and Spacious seating areas invite the enjoyment of the surrounding nature and its beauties. Unforgettable sunsets over the bay can be enjoyed together with a good book or a bottle of wine.
Leaving Dingle travelling on the main road to Ventry, you pass Milltown Petrol Station and continue on the main road heading towards Ventry: take a left turn at Burnham Cross and continue straight towards Burnham Point for approximately 2 miles and the property is on the right hand side of the country tar road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Located in a quite and peaceful setting surrounded by the protected mature forestry
- The concentration on luxury within the house.
- The external finishes reinforce the exclusivity of the property.
- Excessively quantities of insulation installed during construction ensures an A rated energy home
- Attention to detail during the construction
- The openness and spacious internal layout of the house.
- High class internal finish through out the property shows no expense was spared
- Security features include a bugler alarm, fire alarm system and electrically controlled gates
- An abundance of storage space provided throughout the property
- Extensive landscaping of the site and the mature oak trees surrounding the site boundary
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.