Price €125,000 - Sale Agreed
Detached Traditional Two Storey Residence with good views of Brandon Bay & the surrounding countryside. The property which was re-roofed c. 2005 is reasonably well maintained. Accommodation comprises of an Open Plan Kitchen/Living/ Dining Area on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 2 Bedrooms and a Shower Room. Situated in a private and peaceful area of the Peninsula, the property is also convenient to many amenities in the area incl. Brandon Village which has a Pier and 3 Bars (incl. 1 restaurant) and also a number of secluded beaches incl An Trá Bán.
Leaving Cloghane Village and heading north towards Brandon Village continue straight up the hill at Teer Cross (just a short distance after the Community Hall): continue up the hill for approx. ¼ mile until you arrive at a junction. The property is directly ahead of you at this junction.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Detached Private Residence with Views of Brandon Bay
- Single Glazed Teak Windows & Doors
- Situated on approx. 0.15 acre
- New Roof c. 10 years old
- Approximately 13 miles from Dingle Town & 10 miles to Castlegregory
- Public Water & Septic Tank
- Solid Fuel Central Heating
- Garden Shed at Gable End
- A choice of beach"s to choose from in nearby area
- Approximately 3½ miles to Cloghane Village & 1 mile to Brandon Village
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.