- Excellent views of Smerwick Harbour, the Three Sister Peaks & the Mount Brandon Range
- Approx. 0.2 mile from the excellent Béal Bán Beach
- Approx 11 miles from Dingle Town & 2 miles from Ballyferriter Village
- Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Attractive Natural Stone Facing to parts of the dwelling
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Ballyferriter Village which boasts an array of bars & r
- Approx 1 mile from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & Clubhouse
- Zoned Oil Fired Central Heating
- Timber & Tile Flooring
Attractive single storey dwelling situated in this startling area of the Dingle Peninsula. Situated on approx. ½ acre at Gortadoo only a short distance from Ballyferriter Village this house which is completed to a very high standard boasts spectacular views of Smerwick Harbour, the Three Sister Peaks & the Mount Brandon Range. It is also only 0.2 mile of a stroll from the excellent Béal Bán Beach. Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course is also only a short distance away. Accommodation comprises of three bedrooms - (1 ensuite), Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room & Bathroom, Front Porch & Hallway.
Leaving Ballyferriter heading towards Dunquin take the first right turn heading for the Golf Course. Continue along this road until you come to a T Junction. Take a right turn at this junction heading for Dun an Oir and continue down this road and take the first turn off to the right. Continue until you cone to another T junction and take a left turn. Passing a triangular grassy knoll take the second exit heading for Béal Bán Beach. Continue down to almost the end of the beach road and take the last turn off to the left where there is a wooden chalet situated on the corner. The property is the next on the left hand side adjacent to the wooden chalet.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.