- C. 7 Acres of Agricultural Lands
- Approximately 10 miles from Dingle Town Centre, less than c. ½ mile from Ballydavid Village.
- Convenient to many amenities in Ballydavid Village incl. Two Pubs & Restaurants
- Map available upon request
- Boundaries well defined
- Just a short distance to Ballydavid Village, Beach & Pier, Carraig Church & Shop.
- Access via a Right-of Way
C. 7 acres of Good Quality Agricultural Pasture situated in Ballydavid on the western tips of the Dingle Peninsula. The lands are conveniently located less than ½ mile from Ballydavid Village and are bounding the sea towards the northern end of the plot. The property also enjoys excellent views of the surrounding countryside and of Smerwick Harbour. Distance from Ballydavid Village is approximately ½ mile and Dingle Town is approximately 10 miles away. The holding is laid out in a single plot and is accessed via a Right-of-Way. Map available upon request.
As you are leaving Ballydavid Village heading towards Feoghnach, you pass the Radio na Gaeltachta Broadcasting Station, there is an agricultural shed on the right hand side of the country tar road. Immediately after this agricultural shed there is an agricultural gate on the left. The property is accessed via this gate and the property is directly straight ahead in the next field.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.