- Just a short stroll to the Blue Flag Ventry Beach
- Approximately 6 miles from Dingle Town Centre
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Wooden Garden Shed
- Approximately 2 miles from Ventry Village
- Convenient to many amenities in the area incl. Primary School, Paudie O Sé"s Pub, Shop & Church
- Mains Water Supply & Septic Tank
- Excellent location on the Slea Head Drive one of the more Iconic Routes of the Wild Atlantic Way
Traditional Style Spacious Cottage along with a separate Detached Chalet at Rear situated just a short stroll to Ventry Beach (Blue Flag) on the Dingle Peninsula. Situated on a spacious site which comprises a number of mature trees, there is also a stream running along the western boundary. Accommodation of the main residence includes an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Sunroom, Kitchen, Bathroom, Utility & 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Large Ensuite Bedroom. Accommodation of the Chalet consists of a Hallway, Shower Room, Toilet, Kitchen/Living Area and a Bedroom. There is also a Loft Area/ Bedroom overhead. Total Area of Main House: C. 126 m² (1355 sq. ft.) Total Area of Chalet: C. 50 m² (539 sq. ft.)
Passing Ventry Village on the coast road and heading towards Slea Head, you pass the Church, Shop & Pub at the cross roads at Ard a Bhóthair: continuing on towards Slea, the property is the 2nd next house on the right hand side of the main public road immediately after the former Creamery which is partially renovated.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.