- Property in Excellent Condition & Very Well Maintained
- Gas Central Heating
- Just a short stroll Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & Clubhouse
- Only a short distance to Ballincolla Boat Slip
- External Storage Shed
- Double Glazed Golden Oak PVC Windows & Doors
- Approximately 11 miles from Dingle Town & 2 miles from Ballyferriter Village
- Only a few minutes drive from the excellent Béal Bán Beach
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Ballyferriter Village which boasts an array of bars
- Natural Stone Faced External Walls
Situated in this popular area of the Dingle Peninsula, this uniquely designed split level residence is completed to a very high standard and is very well maintained. The property which was totally renovated and extended in 2007 is only a short stroll from Ballincolla Boat Slip. The property is only a short distance from many amenities in the nearby areas incl. the Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & Béal Bán Beach. Accommodation comprises of a Living Room, Utility Room, Toilet & a Kitchen/Living/Dining Area on the Ground Floor. The First Floor comprises of 2 Bedrooms & a Bathroom
Leaving Ballyferriter heading towards Dunquin take the first right turn heading for the Golf Course. Continue along this road until you come to a T Junction. Take a left turn at this junction heading for the Golf Course: take the next immediate turn after you pass over a hump back bridge: continue along this road until you reach the next turn off to the left and the property is straight ahead on this junction.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.