Price €575,000 - Available
Elevated Modern Bungalow nestled at the Base of the Brandon Mountains in the Dingle Peninsula & commands excellent Panoramic Views of Smerwick Harbour, The Three Sisters, Brandon Creek and the Surrounding Countryside. Built in 2003 the property is completed to an exceptional standard and the accommodation comprises of 4 Bedrooms (2 – ensuite), Two Living Rooms, Kitchen, Dining Room, Utility Room, Bathroom, Back porch & Toilet. Approximate Total Area: 325m² (3500 sq.ft.)
Leaving Dingle travelling on the main road to Feoghnach/ Mount Brandon: take a right turn at the Y-Junction at Baile an Locaigh heading for An Bóthar Pub & Cuas/ Brandon Creek: Passing An Bóthar Pub you will approach a set of crossroads: take a right turn at this junction and head up towards the hill and you will approach a T- Junction: Take a right turn at this junction and the property is the first house on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Two Natural Stone Faced Gables
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Private, Peaceful & Unparalled Panoramic views of this Scenic Location
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. An Bóthar Pub & Restaurant, An Cúinne Pub
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Situated on C. 0.9 acre
- Double Glazed Golden Oak PVC Windows.
- Excellent views of Mount Brandon, The 3 Sisters Smerwick Harbour, Brandon Creek/Cuas, Atlantic Ocean
- Approximately 9 miles from Dingle Town, 3 miles to Ballydavid Village
- Mains Water Supply
Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)