Price €450,000 - Available
Well Maintained Modern Residence nestled on an elevated site in this exceptional location which boasts stunning & unrivalled panoramic views of Dingle Bay, Inch Beach & the Iveragh Peninsula. The property which would be ideal as either a family home, holiday home or even a retirement home is convenient to the many amenities in the area and is also only a short stroll to the Blue Flag Inch Beach. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Toilet x 2, Bathroom, 2 Bedrooms, Customised Sauna off WC, Kitchen/Living Room/Dining Room, Utility Room, & Garage on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor includes a Landing/Open Area, Bedroom, Toilet, Shower Room & Office/Closet. Total Area of House: c. 192 m² (2070 sq.ft.)
Leaving Inch Beach heading in the Dingle direction, you take back road to Annascaul after you pass the Strand Hotel: Continue up the hill and take the 1st turn off to the right; continue down this laneway and the property is the 3rd house on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Exceptional Panoramic views of Dingle Bay, Inch Beach, & Iveragh Peninsula
- South West Facing BackGarden
- Private Water Supply & Mains Water Supply
- Well Maintained and mature Gardens
- The Inch Beach amenity is ideal for swimming, sunbathing, kayaking, surfing/windsurfing, sea angli
- Situated on c. 0.93 acres
- Customised Sauna.
- Patio & Barbeque Area
- Only a short stroll from the well known Inch Beach (Blue Flag)
- Annascaul Village (2 miles) Dingle Town (15 miles), Tralee (20 miles), Killarney (25 miles)
Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.