- Detached Private Residence on the edge of Annascaul Village
- Convenient to many amenities in Annascaul Village, incl. Primary School, Church, Shops & Pubs
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Doors
- Garden Features also include Annascaul River running along Back Boundary
- Tarmacadam Driveway with Well Mature & Maintained Lawns
- A short drive to the world renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach (c. 4 miles)
- Approximately 15 mins. drive from Dingle Town and 25 mins. to Tralee & 30 mins. to Killarney
- Excellent views of the Surrounding Countryside
- Public Water Supply
- Property being sold with majority of furnishings
Modern Detached Home situated on the edge of Annascaul Village. The property is ideally located close to many of the Village's amenities incl. restaurant, local pubic houses, shop, post office and a primary school. The house is approximately a 5 minute drive to Inch Beach. The house which was built in 1996 is in very good condition and very well maintained. There is a spacious and well maintained Garden which runs down to the Annascaul River at the rear. Accommodation comprises a Kitchen, Living/Dining Room and a Bathroom on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing & 2 Bedrooms. There is also a Basement which has a large open area which could easily be converted into another Bedroom.
Approaching Annascaul Village from the Dingle direction, take a right turn for Annascaul Post Office: passing the Post Office, the house is the 2nd house on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.